Sales Manager – m/f
- Independent support for utility companies and public utilities
- Agreeing, preparing and independently conducting customer meetings
- Logging and documenting the technical framework on the customer side
- Preparation, conclusion and implementation of the required contractual provisions
- Close cooperation with the technical Project Management team
- Graduate in business administration or technical studies (University/ Technical College) or comparable business management training
- Relevant sales and customer experience, ideally in IT, software, internet solution sales or in the utilities area
- Clear understanding of technical relationships
- You are a sales personality proficient in contract negotiations and persuade your contract partners with your rhetorical aptitude and imposing personality
- You are able to develop a network of stable relationships with different contacts from our customers’ sales and technical divisions
- You take the initiative and are used to communicate openly and pro-actively
- Due to your outstanding analytical skills and flexible approach, you are able to convince even in a highly dynamic environment
- You stand out through your organizational skills and your ability to work under pressure
In addition to excellent terms and conditions, we offer you wide-ranging and challenging responsibilities in an innovative and fast growing internet company, with a lot of freedom to work on your own initiative and flexible working hours. We are a long-term financed company.
If you are excited by the challenge of being involved in the development of a new platform right from the start, please forward your application documents by email to: email@example.com, together with a possible start date and envisaged salary.