Product Manager – m/f
All areas of product development fall within your responsibility – from market analysis to product specification right through to performance control. You will develop new product concepts and, in close consultation with management, decide which concepts will be in the running. You will develop your ideas independently into fully developed product concepts, which will be realized by our development team. This includes:
- Market and competitive analyses in the area of energy consumption behavior, mobile applications, etc.
- Identification of promising product concepts and value propositions
- Development, scheduling and detailed specification of your ideas for handover to the development team
Does your passion for an exciting user experience spur you on? Do you follow developments in the area of Web 2.0 and mobile apps on a daily basis? If you also value conceptual challenges and meet the terms in the following, not unimportant small print, we would very much like to meet you!
- A minimum of two years experience in product management or product development
- High level of technical understanding and a feel for what’s technically feasible
- Graduate in subjects like media design, BWL, VWL, computer sciences or similar
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, aptitude for communication and cooperation, high level of self-motivation and own initiative
In addition to excellent terms and conditions, we offer you wide-ranging and challenging responsibilities in an innovative and fast growing internet company, with a lot of freedom to work on your own initiative and flexible working hours. We are a long-term financed company.
If you are excited by the challenge of being involved in the development of a new platform right from the start, please forward your application documents by email to: email@example.com, together with a possible start date and envisaged salary.